Sunday, April 27, 2008

henna tattoo


I'm thinking about getting a henna tattoo when i go to Boracay in May...but I have second thoughts about it. I never had one before and I'm not sure if my skin is going to react to it. I've got allergies to many things. I found out in the internet and on TV that some henna mixtures create scars to some people due to irritation. That is scary. I don't want it to have it placed on a concealed part of my body (what's the use of getting one if you are not showing it off). Maybe i will have a little gecko on my lower back first then if there are no reactions, i'll get a large armband with a traditional Filipino design. If eventually it happens to be OK, I'm going to have a little nautical star on my right ankle - a real tattoo. I hope i can bear the pain. c",)